2012年2月11日星期六

2012.2.11 想你

Golden haze.
Another morning feels like yesterday
End of May,
Now your gone and there's still bills to pay
And you know it doesn't help to make believe, you're sitting next to me
It doesn't help, to make believe that you are right behind me, saying it's OK

Longer days,
More time to sit and watch the pendulum sway
In quiet rage I'm staring at this empty notebook page
In times like these you feel like your done with feeling
You feel you want to stop the pain from healing,
Because you feel like you're the only one who's ever felt this way

Some days in a daze, there's brighter days
Funny how the feeling never stays
But I know I'll have to come to terms when I'm awake
Thinking about you is the icing on the cake
Makes me realize the fact you're gone for good for goodness sake

Golden haze, another morning feels like yesterday
End of May, a year is gone and I still feel this way
When we meet again I'll ask you how you're doing,
and you'll say fine and ask me how I'm doing

And then I'll lie and say ordinary, 
It's just an ordinary day
It's just an ordinary day
It's just an ordinary day...

旋律淡然,歌詞細數舊情人仍在的點滴:
憶起你還在的日子,幻想你在我身旁,連連安慰。
你在的日子,陽光燦爛,還以為那感覺永久不變。
從記憶裡醒來,記起你已不在。
為著美好的原因,你已經離開。
一覺醒來,感覺就像昨日。
五月將過,一年已逝,感覺仍像往昔。
來日我們再聚,我會問:「你可好嗎?」
你會說:「我不錯。那你呢?」
我撒謊:「和平常一樣,只不過是平常的一天。」

「人日」後的寒冬,你慣常留座的石壆旁,迴轉著這首念舊情人的歌。

壬辰年初八,是第一個你不在的農曆新年,去年這些天,你在我身邊,像平常那樣吃喝,隨後的日子,卻沒有了平常,也沒有了你。

今天依然是平常的一天,是走向無人公園,躲在黑夜,任由思念灑落,沾濕衣襟的一天。#

沒有留言:

發佈留言